Policies and Conditions
A View of The Lake Bed & Breakfast and Demonstration Kitchen
- Open all year. Closed for Christmas and New Year.
- Adult oriented – children over 12 welcome.
- Additional guests $35 per person plus taxes arranged prior to arrival – must be over 12 years of age.
- Non-smoking environment (smoking on the patio only).
- Special dietary needs can be accommodated with advance notice.
Check-in: 4:00pm to 6:30pm, or by prior arrangement only. Check-out: 11:00am
Breakfast is served at: 8:00 to 8:30am Or: 8:30 to 9:00am
- We regret we cannot accommodate pets.
- Reservations are recommended.
- We strongly suggest you purchase trip cancellation/interruption insurance in the event of unforeseen changes to your travel plans or use a credit card with trip interruption/cancellation coverage.
- For your convenience we accept Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
- A $100 deposit is required for each suite to guarantee all reservations payable by credit card at time of booking.
- A deposit of 50% may be required for multiple room bookings or long term stays (5 nights or more).
As we are a small B&B, cancellations greatly affect our business. Please ensure you read the following cancellation policy:
- Reservations are fully refundable with a minimum of 14 days notice, less $25 administration fee per suite.
- Should you cancel within 14 days, we will make every attempt to re-book the suite. If we are unable to do so, you will be charged for each night you originally booked.
- Stays of 5 days or longer, or multiple room bookings, will require 30 days notice of cancellation or the entire deposit becomes non-refundable.
- Should you cancel within 30 days, we will make every attempt to re-book the suite. If we are unable to do so, you will be charged for each night you originally booked.
- Early departure or shortening a reserved stay: As we do not overbook our rooms, we expect guests to be with us for all the days they have reserved. Should you have to shorten your stay (depart earlier than planned or arrive later) please understand you are still responsible for all the nights you have booked unless we are able to rebook them.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.